Sonntag, 18. Januar 2015

Weeks 17-19: New Year & Last days in Taiwan (29.12.2014 - 18.01.2015)

Went to see the new year fireworks with some friends and our location was pretty good. This was a fun evening and a good way to end 2014.

At university I had to write two finals. One was in Japanese Business and the other in Chinese (which had a writing and oral part). I am interested in seeing which grade I get for this exams. So the last weeks were not as busy as the December. But still there were many things to do. At NTU it has a check out process where I had to go to some places to get stamps and get my student card stamped. This is necessary that they send the transcript of records to me.
Furthermore I could go to get my deposit back which I had to pay at the beginning of the semester. So most of the things are done and I am ready to go traveling.
This semester was a great experience and I will leave Taiwan with many good memories. So I would definitely go for an exchange again!
In the last weeks I went to see some places so I post many pictures this time.

Fireworks at Taipei 101
Fireworks at Taipei 101

Fireworks at Taipei 101
Happy new year 2015 !

Crowded street
Xindian
Xindian
Xindian
"Hiking" in Xindian
Gongguan Riverside
Gongguan Riverside
CKS
 National Concert Hall
Chiang Kai-shek Memorial Hall
Sunset
Gogguan Riverside park
Sunset

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen