Samstag, 10. Januar 2015

Week 12: Back in Hong Kong (24.11 – 30.11.2014)

This week I went to Hong Kong for short trip over the weekend (Thursday to Sunday). With this trip I could as well extend my Visa for Taiwan. I applied for a Taiwanese Visa in Switzerland but it would not have been necessary because my Visa was valid for 90 days and I could have stayed in Taiwan for 90 days as a visitor. If you have a Visa and you want to stay longer than 90 days you have to extend it two weeks before it expires (as I heard it goes really easy and the process is quite quick) or you leave the country and come back as a visitor. That is what I did, went to Hong Kong and came back as a visitor.

In Hong Kong we went to do the usual sightseeing. But this time it was a little bit different because the demonstration camp was still in the Admiralty district (Umbrella Movement).
The time in Hong Kong was pretty nice, the weather was good, warm but a sometimes a little bit cloudy / foggy.


On the way to Hong Kong

Demonstrations
 
A tent which could be used for studying
Cabel car on Lantau Island
On Lantau Island
Prayer
Tian Tan Buddha
Statue
Flowers
1881 Heritage
Junk
Boat
Symphony of Lights
Chi Lin Nunnery at Diamond Hill Station
At Nan Lian Garden

Trail to the Peak

At least the fog disappeard after one hour...

and we could see Hong Kong
Water drops
Closed streets
Umbrella Movement

Umbrella Movement
 
KFC is still open...

Umbrella Movement






Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen