Donnerstag, 4. September 2014

Singapore 25.08.14 - 28.08.14


Hi, Hallo, Tervetuloa

I am on the way to Taiwan for an exchange semester at the National Taiwan University. And this will be the blog about my time abroad.
I have decided to write here in English so that everybody who is interested can read it.

The first  stopover was in Singapore after a 12 hours flight I arrived there on Monday evening. In Singapore I have been twice before so I knew what to expect.
The weather during my stay was sunny, hot and humid and sometimes a little bit of rain.


On the way to Singapore #LX 178

Marina Bay Sands at night
The mascot of Singapore: The Merlion

Marina Bay Sands at daytime
In front of the Marina Bay Sands

Chinatown

Light show
Ministry of Communications and Information
Street
Marina Bay Sands in the evening
The Merlion


Singapore skyline
Marina Bay Sands
Formula 1 track
A butterfly in Changi Butterfly Garden @Changi International Airport
Sunflower Garden @Changi International Airport

These were the first days of the journey. To be continued...


2 Kommentare: